Fermented Black Rice Water Hair Growth
Works well with all hair types. It has a natural minty fragrance from the rosemary, tea tree, peppermint and grapefruit essential oil combination.
Benefits: Protein / Vitamins A & C / Moisturizer / Stimulate Scalp / Repair Breakage / Dandruff / Influence Hair Growth / Strengthen Hair / Adds Shine / Conditions Scalp / Soothe Irritated Skin
Ingredients: Fermented Black Rice Grains, Water, Castor Oil, Grapefruit, Aloe Vera, Dandelion, Pomegranate, Fenugreek, Amla, Mustard, Onion, Camellia, Prickly Pear, Papaya, Olive, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Rosemary, Peppermint, Tea Tree
Directions: This is a 100% natural product, such products are vulnerable to cream or to separate. Shake well before each use. This product can be used as a leave-in conditioner or rinse.
Rinse: Rub on the scalp and to the beginning to the end of the hair length. Massage scalp. Cover hair with a plastic cap for 30 minutes. Wash out and style. Leave-in conditioner: Rub on hair to the beginning to the the end of the hair length 2 to 3 times weekly. Massage scalp.
The Fermented Black Rice Water Hair Growth is known for having anti- itch, anti hair fall and anti-dandruff properties.
- Conditions, strengthens, thickens, detangles, enhances shine and makes hair smoother
- Helps to grow longer hair, improve texture, controls greasiness
- Improves hair health, nourishes brittle and dull hair, reduces hair loss
- Helps to control oil on scalps, heals damaged skin (dermatitis), soothes scalp
- Stimulates scalp, increases circulation, strengthens scalp
- Treat or prevent dry scalp, enhances hair root health
Disclaimer: Based on what is maintained within these ingredients and based on several studies, the ingredients are known to help the growth of hair. Consistency is key. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use the product. If you are unsure if you are allergic, please do a 24-hour skin test prior to full application. We are not liable for any illness or allergic reaction. Minimal itching/tingling is expected with use.