Moisturizing African Black Soap Shampoo
The crisp citrus zing of a freshly sliced lime with a crisp and tangy citrus scent of a freshly juiced orange with a hint of green.
Works well with All Hair Types.
The Moisturizing Black African Soap Shampoo is a moisturizing shampoo with antibacterial properties.
Benefits: Softens Hair/Encourages Thicker Hair/Attracts & Holds Moisture/Stimulates Blood Circulation/Helps to Repair Damaged Edges/Makes Curly Hair More Manageable/Makes Curly Hair More Defined & Bouncy/Promotes increased elasticity and flexibility/Reduces Hair Loss Reduces Frizz & Flyaways/Unisex shampoo for men, women and children
- Full of vitamins and minerals that can promote longer and thicker hair
- Encourages hair regrowth, softens hair, repairs damaged edges
- Locks in moisture, repairs strains, improves thinning hair
- Makes curly hair more manageable, defined and bouncy
- Defines curl pattern, softens hair, increases hair growth
- Reduces dandruff, hair loss, frizz and flyaway strands
- Adds shine, attracts and draws moisture to hair
- Nourishes hair follicles, strengthens hair
- Helps treat acne, soothes irritation, nourishes the scalp
- Cleanses scalp, stimulates blood circulation
Ingredients: Black African Soap, Babassu, Evening Primose, Macadamia Nut, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Almond Oil, caster oil, anise, clove, orange, lime
Directions: Shake well before each use. Avoid contact with eyes. Wet hair and gently massage shampoo into scalp and hair. After massaging the shampoo onto the scalp, drag the excess lather down the length of the hair to cleanse the strands and rinse. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Repeat if desired.
Disclaimer: Based on what is maintained within these ingredients and based on several studies, the ingredients are known to help the growth of hair. Consistency is key. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use the product. If you are unsure if you are allergic, please do a 24-hour skin test prior to full application. We are not liable for any illness or allergic reaction. Minimal itching/tingling is expected with use.