Scalp Circulation Hot Oil Treatment
Works well with All Hair Types.
Benefits: Stimulate Scalp / Nourish Scalp / Strengthen / Regrowth / Scalp Circulation / Conditioning / Growing Hair / Thickens Hair / Moisturizing / Dandruff Reduction / Rejuvenating Hair / Reducing Hair Loss
- Moisturizer, promotes hair growth, reduces breakage, reduces thinning
- Conditioner, add shine, nourish roots, rejuvenate hair follicles
- Softens hair, detangles, improves thickness and strength
- Improves scalp circulation , scalp moisturizer, soothes irritated skin
- Hydrates scalp, helps control dandruff, relieves itchiness
- Helps to protect scalp from damage, cleanses the scalp
Ingredients: Sunflower, Aloe Vera, Paprika, Sesame Seeds, Flax Seeds, Nettle Leaf, Maca Root, Cayenne Pepper, Vitamin E, Rosemary, Peppermint, Cedarwood
Directions: This is a 100% natural product, such products are vulnerable to cream or to separate. Shake well before each use. This product can be used as a pre-shampoo. Keep out of reach of children and away from eyes. This treatment contains cayenne pepper.
Hot Oil Treatment: Divide dry hair into sections with your fingers or gently use a wide toothed comb to detangle hair. Apply the hot oil treatment from root to end evenly throughout hair. Massage the scalp. Use a shower cap to cover hair for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, shampoo the oil from the hair. After the oil is completely washed out with a shampoo, follow-up with a conditioner.
Disclaimer: Based on what is maintained within these ingredients and based on several studies, the ingredients are known to help the growth of hair. Consistency is key. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use the product. If you are unsure if you are allergic, please do a 24-hour skin test prior to full application. We are not liable for any illness or allergic reaction. Minimal itching/tingling is expected with use.