Cup Quake Shea Butter
The rich, creamy aroma of vanilla cupcakes with hints of rum and lots of buttery icing.
Cup Quakes is definitely one of our top 10. The aroma of this fragrance is exciting and a conversation starter. It’s like being in Paris near the bakery early in the morning. The perfect opportunity to indulge the scents flowing from the baker’s kitchen.
Hand Whipped Butter: Can be used on normal and dry skin. To Use: Rub a small amount of whipped butter into skin as needed.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Apricot, Arrow Root, Vitamin E, Fragrance Oil
The Shea butter’s formulation is designed to give the skin a moisture boost, to soothe skin problems and to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while encouraging new cell generation. This combination is also known for offering the following:
- May provide added sun protection, antioxidants may assist with anti-aging
- May help soothe conditions like eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis
- May maintain skin elasticity, help absorb excess oil, nourish skin
- Help to correct uneven skin tones, hydrate skin, absorb rapidly
- May help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scarring
- Help soothe skin, relieve itching, heal damaged skin
- May help prevent acne, help heal scrapes and cuts
Disclaimer: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use the product. If you are unsure if you are allergic, please do a 24-hour skin test prior to full application. We are not liable for any illness or allergic reaction. Minimal itching/tingling is expected with use.