Hair Care Kit - Hair Loss Prevention Hair Growth Butter
Fermented Black Rice Water Hair Growth
Works well with all hair types. It has a natural minty fragrance from the rosemary, tea tree, peppermint and grapefruit essential oil combination.
Benefits: Protein / Vitamins A & C / Moisturizer / Stimulate Scalp / Repair Breakage / Dandruff / Influence Hair Growth / Strengthen Hair / Adds Shine / Conditions Scalp / Soothe Irritated Skin
Ingredients: Fermented Black Rice Grains, Water, Castor Oil, Grapefruit, Aloe Vera, Dandelion, Pomegranate, Fenugreek, Amla, Mustard, Onion, Camellia, Prickly Pear, Papaya, Olive, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Rosemary, Peppermint, Tea Tree
Directions: This is a 100% natural product, such products are vulnerable to cream or to separate. Shake well before each use. This product can be used as a leave-in conditioner or rinse.
Rinse: Rub on the scalp and to the beginning to the end of the hair length. Massage scalp. Cover hair with a plastic cap for 30 minutes. Wash out and style. Leave-in conditioner: Rub on hair to the beginning to the the end of the hair length 2 to 3 times weekly. Massage scalp.
The Fermented Black Rice Water Hair Growth is known for having anti- itch, anti hair fall and anti-dandruff properties.
- Conditions, strengthens, thickens, detangles, enhances shine and makes hair smoother
- Helps to grow longer hair, improve texture, controls greasiness
- Improves hair health, nourishes brittle and dull hair, reduces hair loss
- Helps to control oil on scalps, heals damaged skin (dermatitis), soothes scalp
- Stimulates scalp, increases circulation, strengthens scalp
- Treat or prevent dry scalp, enhances hair root health
Revitalizing Regrowth & Hair Repair Treatment
This product is great for All Hair Types, especially those with visible damage. Prepare for Stronger, Longer, Thicker & Healthier Looking Hair.
**This Product is 100% All Natural.**
To use: Can be used on wet or dry hair. For hair & scalp: Warm up 1-3 drops between the palms of your hands, and apply from roots to ends of hair. Apply a few drops to the scalp and massage in a circular motion until absorbed. Prior to shampooing: Apply to hair and comb through. Cover with a plastic cap and apply heat for 10-15 minutes or leave on overnight for best results. Rinse well before cleansing with shampoo. May be used up to 2 times per week.
Ingredients: Grape seed, Sunflower, Black gram, Thyme, Ginger root, Green tea, Oatmeal, Besan, Avocado, Rosemary essential oil, Cedar wood essential, Biotin, Brahmi, Fenugreek, Pygeum africanum extract, Bergamot essential oil, Fir needle essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Vitamin E
Hair Potential Benefits
- Promotes hair regrowth by repairing strands
- Helps protect from the effects of oxidative stress
- Encourages lustrous & glossy hair & seal cuticle cells
- Prevents premature greying, adds volume & thickness
- Conditions, nourishes & tames frizzy hair, detangles strands
- Adds moisture, shine, strengthens & thickens root & follicles
- Controls dry & brittle hair, stimulates hair growth & stops breakage
- Forms a protective layer around hair fibers, stimulates keratin production
Scalp Potential Benefits
- Reduces inflammation, gently cleanses & prevents loss
- Helps oxygen & vital nutrients reach hair roots and follicles
- Regulates the production of sebum & balances oil in scalp
- Protects scalp from dandruff, bacteria, fungus & sun damage
- Nourishes scalp, soothes skin irritation & improves scalp circulation
Hair Loss Prevention & Hair Growth Butter
Works well with All Hair Types.
Earthy and woodsy scent mixed with a true cedar scent and a hint of peppermint.
Benefits: Restore Hair Growth in Thinning Areas, Strengthen & Repair Hair Strands, Repairs Split Damaged Ends, Reduce Hair Loss, Treats Dandruff, Restores Shine, Prevents Hair Fall, Conditions Scalp, Lock In Moisture, Add Moisture & Shine, Promotes Hair Growth
To Use: Apply a small amount of leave-in conditioner to scalp and hair length 2-3 times weekly. Stimulate scalp by massaging it.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Arrowroot, Calendula, Black Seed Oil, Meadowfoam, Saw Palmetto, Ajwain, Sage, Javentri, Thyme, MSM, Cedarwood, Peppermint
The Hair Loss Prevention & Hair Growth Butter is a hair moisturizer that is excellent for adding shine to hair and promoting hair growth. The ingredients are also known to do the following:
- Softens dry brittle hair, strengthens hair, repairs split damaged ends, improves hair quality
- Locks in moisture and promotes hydration, which may prevent tangling
- Treats dandruff,reduces itchiness, promotes faster hair growth and thickness
- This formulation helps to reduce shedding and greasiness in hair
- The black seed oil helps to restore hair growth within thinning areas. It has a high concentration of thymoquinone, which is a dominant antihistamine. Antihistamines are frequently prescribed to patients that has alopecia to assist with hair regrowth.
- One of the powerful nutrients used within this formulation include Thyme. It is used to enhance blood circulation to the scalp, which helps to motivate hair growth.
- Peppermint is used to add as a vasodilator to potentially enhance hair growth and to prevent the loss of hair, by improving circulation.
- Hydrates dry scalps, helps to remove dandruff and enhances the scalp’s condition.
- It helps to balance oil-producing glands within the scalp.
- May help soothe conditions like eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis
MSM: Can form bonds essential to strengthening hair and influencing hair growth. Warning: MSM: Discuss potential side effects or interactions with current medication with your doctor. You should avoid if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. This is usually for people that are taking MSM as supplements. Ask your doctor before using.
Disclaimer: Based on what is maintained within these ingredients and based on several studies, the ingredients are known to help the growth of hair. Consistency is key. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use the product. If you are unsure if you are allergic, please do a 24-hour skin test prior to full application. We are not liable for any illness or allergic reaction. Minimal itching/tingling is expected with use.