Lavender Sage Shea Butter
White lavender and mandarin zest envelope an herbal floral accord of clary sage and sheer rose while woody notes of cedarwood complete the fragrance (Natural Fragrance).
Hand Whipped Butter: Can be used on normal and dry skin. To Use: Rub a small amount of whipped butter into skin as needed.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Apricot, Jojoba, arrowroot, Vitamin E, Natural Fragrance Oil
The Shea butter’s formulation is designed to give the skin a moisture boost, to soothe skin problems and to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while encouraging new cell generation. This combination is also known for offering the following:
- May provide added sun protection, can relieve sunburns
- Antioxidants may assist with anti-aging, boost skins glow
- May help soothe conditions like eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis
- May maintain skin elasticity, help absorb excess oil, nourish and moisturize skin
- Help to correct uneven skin tones, hydrate skin, absorb rapidly
- May help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scarring
- Help soothe skin, relieve itching, heal damaged skin
- May help prevent acne, help heal scrapes and cuts
- Softens rough cuticles, fades fine lines and wrinkles.
Disclaimer: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use the product. If you are unsure if you are allergic, please do a 24-hour skin test prior to full application. We are not liable for any illness or allergic reaction. Minimal itching/tingling is expected with use.