Most Desired Shea Butter
* Compare our fragrance to Most Wanted.
* Sweet Lotus Beauty is not affiliated or associated with Most Wanted.
Hand Whipped Butter: Can be used on normal and dry skin. To Use: Rub a small amount of whipped butter into skin as needed.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Apricot, Arrow root, Vitamin E, Fragrance Oil
The Shea butter’s formulation is designed to give the skin a moisture boost, to soothe skin problems and to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while encouraging new cell generation. This combination is also known for offering the following:
- May provide added sun protection, antioxidants may assist with anti-aging
- May help soothe conditions like eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis
- May maintain skin elasticity, help absorb excess oil, nourish skin
- Help to correct uneven skin tones, hydrate skin, absorb rapidly
- May help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scarring
- Help soothe skin, relieve itching, heal damaged skin
- May help prevent acne, help heal scrapes and cuts
Disclaimer: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use the product. If you are unsure if you are allergic, please do a 24-hour skin test prior to full application. We are not liable for any illness or allergic reaction. Minimal itching/tingling is expected with use.