Hair Loss Prevention & Hair Growth Butter
Works well with All Hair Types.
Earthy and woodsy scent mixed with a true cedar scent and a hint of peppermint.
Benefits: Restore Hair Growth in Thinning Areas, Strengthen & Repair Hair Strands, Repairs Split Damaged Ends, Reduce Hair Loss, Treats Dandruff, Restores Shine, Prevents Hair Fall, Conditions Scalp, Lock In Moisture, Add Moisture & Shine, Promotes Hair Growth
To Use: Apply a small amount of leave-in conditioner to scalp and hair length 3-4 times weekly. Stimulate scalp by massaging it.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Arrowroot, Calendula, Black Seed Oil, Meadowfoam, Saw Palmetto, Ajwain, Sage, Javentri, Thyme, MSM, Cedarwood, Peppermint
The Hair Loss Prevention & Hair Growth Butter is a hair moisturizer that is excellent for adding shine to hair and promoting hair growth. The ingredients are also known to do the following:
- Softens dry brittle hair, strengthens hair, repairs split damaged ends, improves hair quality
- Locks in moisture and promotes hydration, which may prevent tangling
- Treats dandruff,reduces itchiness, promotes faster hair growth and thickness
- This formulation helps to reduce shedding and greasiness in hair
- The black seed oil helps to restore hair growth within thinning areas. It has a high concentration of thymoquinone, which is a dominant antihistamine. Antihistamines are frequently prescribed to patients that has alopecia to assist with hair regrowth.
- One of the powerful nutrients used within this formulation include Thyme. It is used to enhance blood circulation to the scalp, which helps to motivate hair growth.
- Peppermint is used to add as a vasodilator to potentially enhance hair growth and to prevent the loss of hair, by improving circulation.
- Hydrates dry scalps, helps to remove dandruff and enhances the scalp’s condition.
- It helps to balance oil-producing glands within the scalp.
- May help soothe conditions like eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis
MSM: Can form bonds essential to strengthening hair and influencing hair growth. Warning: MSM: Discuss potential side effects or interactions with current medication with your doctor. You should avoid if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. This is usually for people that are taking MSM as supplements. Ask your doctor before using.
Disclaimer: Based on what is maintained within these ingredients and based on several studies, the ingredients are known to help the growth of hair. Consistency is key. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use the product. If you are unsure if you are allergic, please do a 24-hour skin test prior to full application. We are not liable for any illness or allergic reaction. Minimal itching/tingling is expected with use.